01 02 03 Bookish Wanderess: My OTP's of 2016 (So far!) | Bookish List 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My OTP's of 2016 (So far!) | Bookish List

34

My-OTP's-of-2016

I have a confession to make. I'm a shipper at heart. I love shipping characters together it doesn't matter if they are from books, movies or tv shows. I'm an obsessive shipper. A few days ago, I talked  about how I tend to ship secondary couples (A.K.A the ones that don't involve the main characters) a lot, but today I want to talk about my OTP's from books I have read so far in 2016 (it doesn't matter if they were released in a year that was not 2016).  In this case, they are mostly main couples in books.  Here they are: 


A-Court-of-Mist-and-Fury-Sarah-J-Maas
Rhys and Feyre (A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas) 

They were perfect in this book. Honestly, I had a hard time connecting with Feyre in the first book but she evolved so much in ACOMAF and I loved how her relationship with Rhys developed. Also, I was very intrigued by Rhys in book one and it was great getting to know him. They gave me so many feels. And they had so many hot scenes! 

* I want to make an honorary mention to Morrigan and Azriel  and to Cassian and Nesta. They are my secondary couples list, but they also are new OTP's for me.

Truthwitch-Susan-Dennard
Iseult and Aeduan ( Truthwitch by Susan Dennard) 

Even if I really enjoyed reading about Safi and Merik and I really liked them as a couple, Iseult and Aeduan were the ones that really caught my attention in the few moments they had together. By the end of this book I was shipping them so hard. I can't wait to see how their relationship evolves in the next book. 


The-Raven-King-Maggie-StiefvaterRonan and Adam (The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater) 

I think of all the couples in this list, this is the one I ship the most. They were the best thing about The Raven King for me. All their scenes were perfect; they were so adorable together and they grew so much as characters through out the series. They were everything!


The-King's-Men-Nora-Sakavic
Andrew and Neil (The King's Men by Nora Sakavic) 

I read the three books in this series in 2016, so I chose the last one because it's were they were really together. These two had a very weird and complicated relationship, mainly because so many things happened to them in the past that they ended up being weird and complicated characters. Nonetheless, together they worked so well. I loved the way their relationship developed and I loved the reaction of the rest of the team when they started to suspect that they were dating. 


Sisterhood-Everlasting-Ann-Brashares
Lena and Kostos (Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares) 

I wasn't as much of a fan in the previous books, but in this one they were amazing. I loved the letters they sent to each other, I loved that he was there for her when she needed him even if they hadn't seeing each other in years. I just loved how their relationship developed in this book. 



The-Unexpected-Everything-Morgan-Matson
Clark and Andie (The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson) 

I'm gonna be honest, the main reason they have a place in this list is because I loved Clark so much. New book boyfriend alert, ladies and gentleman! Anyway, they did make a great couple. 




Do you ship any of these couples? Tell me about your OTP's of 2016in the comments, I would love to know! 

Labels:

35 36 37 38