01 02 03 Bookish Wanderess: Make Me Read It | Readathon 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Make Me Read It | Readathon

34



This is the first time I'm participating in the Make Me Read It Readathon hosted by Val (The Innnocent Smiley) and Ely (Tea & Titles), the readthon is taking place from July 9th to July 16th and we are using #MakeMeRead on Twitter and Instagram. 

I'm gonna be honest, I'm really nervous about this. You may wonder why, it's just a readathon after all. Well my friends, the reason is that I'm a mood reader. I confess, there's nothing I can do about it, if I don't feel like reading a book it's probably gonna be left unfinish until another time or it's gonna get a bad rating. If you don't know how this readathon works you may still not know why I'm worried, so let me explain that first. 

What you have to do in the Make Me Read It Readathon is "look at the books you own, either physical, e-book or ones you’ve borrowed from the library and pick out a few you really want to read, or feel like you should read. It’s up to you how many you pick, personally I’d pick a few more than you expect to be able to read in a week.

Make a list of these books on your blog, or make a video, or a Goodreads shelf or post a picture on Instagram—whatever is easiest for you. Then get friends, other bloggers/booktubers etc. to vote on which books you HAVE to read.

When the read-a-thon comes along, you read the books in the order of most votes. For example, if one book gets 10 votes—you read that first, then the one that got 7 and so on. If there’s a tie, then it’s your preference. The goal is to read as many as possible." 

Now you see why I'm nervous? You guys are gonna choose the orden in which I'm gonna read a few books that are high on my tbr. I chose this book thinking about what I feel like reading right now, so I hope I'm in the mood for these books when it's time to read them. Anyway, here are the options, so you can vote. 


What Should I Read?

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
The Royal We by Heather Cocks
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
make a quiz

Have you read any of these books? Did you like them?  If you are participating in the readathon leave me a link, I would love to vote in your poll. 

Labels:

35 36 37 38