01 02 03 Bookish Wanderess: 2016 Reading Challenges 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

2016 Reading Challenges

34
Hi guys! I have never participated in a reading challenge, but that's gonna change this year, because I just signed up for a bunch of challenges. I think I went a little bit overboard, I'm participating in 5 challenges and I put really high goals for all of them. Nonetheless, I think it's gonna be alright , because a lot of the books I want to read in 2016 count for more that one challenge, so I'm not that worried. I think I'm being optimistic. Let's begin! 


Flighs of Fantasy 

This is the first challenge I signed up for and I'm really excited to be participating. Flights of Fantasy is a reading challenge hosted by Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books and Rachel @ Hello, Chelly, and the goal is to read as many fantasy books as you want.  Fantasy is my favorite genre and it was my most read genre in 2015, so I feel like this is the perfect challenge for me. My goal is to read 30 fantasy books this year. 


Backlist Books Challenge 

This challenge is hosted by Bekka @ Pretty Deadly Reviews and all you have to do is read backlist books. I'm really excited about this challenge because I read a lot of backlist books, if you check my reviews they are mostly for  this kind of books. Another perfect challenge for me! My goal are 20 books. but I think I'm gonna read a lot more. 


Rock My TBR 

This challenge is hosted by Sarah @ The YA Book TravelerI decided to participate because the other day I was looking through my kindle and I realized that I buy so many ebooks and never read them, so I decided that I would take this challenge as a way to take down the number of ebooks I own and have not read. Nonetheless, I will also read for this challenge some of the books I have on my shelf. Sarah (the host of this challenge) recommend s reading at least one book a month, so that's what I'm gonna do!



Finishing the Series Challenge 

The goal of this challenge is to complete a series from whatever book your up to until the last published book, and it's hosted by  Bea @ Bea's Book Nook. I will try to complete level 3 (expirienced), which means I'll try to complete 3-6 series. 



Goodreads Reading Challenge 

My goodreads goal in 2016 will be the same one than last year, which was 52 books, that means 1 book per week. I just don't want to put so much presion on myself with this reading challenge. 



Are you participating in any reading challenge in 2016? If you are participating in any of this reading challenges and you are interested in organizing buddy reads with me, let me know! 

Labels:

35 36 37 38